If you need a little help staying on track to achieve your goals, the latest Passion Planner created by Angelia Trinidad, may be just the thing you need. Now in its seventh iteration, the Passion Planner has once again taken to Kickstarter and already raised over $185,000 thanks to nearly 3,000 backers with still 43 days remaining on its campaign. Watch the video below to learn more about the Passion Planner Daily and how it can “align your days with your dreams”.
“Passion Planner Daily is a tool designed to make every day count. It’s a personal paper life coach ready to go with you anywhere, help you get through your ups and downs, and always encourage you to live your best life. “
The Daily Layout — the perfect balance of structure and freedom :
– 93 Undated Daily Layouts — if used every day, it would come out to be a little over 3 months!
– The left side provides structure, where you can prioritize your time and ensure you reflect on the most important things of your day.
– The right side is a simple dotted grid, giving you space for whatever you need.
Some cool new features:
– Self-maintenance section so you make sure to take care of yourself every day.
– Mood Tracker to encourage emotional awareness.
– Today I Learned section to reflect on your biggest lesson of the day.
Passion Planner :
– Dimensions: A5 size, 5.8″ x 8.3″ x 0.8″
– Weight: just around 1 pound — slightly heavier than the Small Passion Planner
– Kickstarter green ribbon — an ode to our Kickstarter backers that brought us to life
– Durable and soft faux-leather cover — 100% vegan-friendly
– Subtle debossed logo
– Printed on sustainably sourced and recyclable bamboo paper
– Designed with rounded edges to evoke a more organic and playful experience
– High-quality bleed resistant 120 GSM paper — about twice as thick as a sheet of printer paper
– Tear-proof fabric back pocket
– Elastic band enclosure that also doubles as a nifty pen loop
– Available in a variety of color ways in our Kickstarter-exclusive Limited Edition Sets