Designer Charlie Carroll based in San Francisco has taken to Kickstarter this month to launch his new P01 Pioneer Bifold Wallet and Pen which is already raised over $100,000 thanks to over 1,145 backers with still over two weeks left to run.
Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the Pioneer Bifold Wallet which is available to back via Kickstarter at an early bird special price of $49 with shipping expected to take place during November 2017.
Dango P01 Pioneer Wallet Features:
• Handcrafted and assembled in the USA
• Vegetable tanned Italian leather
• Designed to hold up to 20 cards (business or credit cards)
• RFID blocking to keep your information safe and secure
• Designed to work with our MT02 Multi-Tool (available separately).
• 24 Page Dango Notebook (included with the Dango P01 Pioneer Wallet + Pen)
Dango Pen Features:
• CNC’d 6061 aerospace grade aluminum
• Anodized finish for a long lasting, durable coating
• Schmidt 4889M black ink refill (Made in Germany).
• Compatible with Fisher space ink refills as well.
• Slotted end, allowing attach points for keyrings, lanyards, etc.
• Silicone o-rings for grip
We nurture & cultivate innovative ideas through design & function. Not only do we thrive on solving daily problems with simple solutions, but we also aspire to provide life experiences with a sense of style and uniqueness.
Whether you are giving us a virtual fist bump, sharing our product through your social media or pledging, your support is critical to Dango Products’ success. Thank you for joining us in our mission of bringing quality products to the market, fitting an active lifestyle with industrial design.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News