OnePlus has released a software update for their new OnePlus Nord N100 smartphone, the update is OxygenOS 10.5.1.
The OxygenOS 10.5.1 software update brings some performance improvements and alos fixes some minor issues on the handset, you can see what it is included in the update below.
We are starting to push the incremental roll-out of OxygenOS 10.5.1 [EU only] for OnePlus Nord N100
- Optimized the touch and interaction experience
- Improved system stability
- Improved the shooting experience with camera
- Improved the performance and stability of Wi-Fi transfers
- Improve Bluetooth compatibility
We look forward to hearing your continued feedback in the bug reporting forum here: https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/.
You can find out more information on the new OxygenOS 10.5.1 software update for the OnePlus Nord 100 smartphone at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.