OnePlus have released a new software update for their OnePlus 3 smartphone. The u;date comes in the form of OxygenOS 3.2.2 and it brings a range of bug fixes and performance improvements to the device.
The OxygenOS 3.2.2 has been released as an over the air update and it is being rolled out in stages, you can see what is included in the update below.
Here is what is included in the update:
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
You can find out more information about the OxygenOS 3.2.2 software update over at OnePlus at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.