We heard previously that OnePlus had pulled their OxygenOS 3.2.0 software update due to some problems with it, the company has now release a new OxygenOS 3.2.1 update.
The new OxygenOS 3.2.1 update is designed to fix the issues that were reported with the previous release.
As well as fixing the issues with the previous update, the new OxygenOS 3.2.1 update also comes with some other improvements.
Here is what is included in the OxygenOS 3.2.1 update.
- Fixed some notification issues
- Addressed SIM recognition issue
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options
- Improved RAM management
- Improved GPS performance
- Enhanced audio playback quality
- Updated custom icon packs
- Improved camera quality/functionality
- Fixed some issues in Gallery
- Implemented latest Google security patches
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps
OnePlus will be rolling out the update to the OnePlus 3 smartphone in stages, you can find out more details about the update at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.