OnePlus have released the OxygenOS 3.2.0 software update for their OnePlus 3 smartphone. The update brings a range of performance enhancement and also bug fixes to the handset.
The company has released the OxygenOS 3.2.0 as an over the air update and the update will be rolled out in batches. The update should reach everyone within 48 hours from release.
Here is what is included in the update:
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options.
- Improved RAM management.
- Improved GPS performance.
- Enhanced audio playback quality.
- Updated custom icon packs.
- Fixed some issues with notifications.
- Improved camera quality/functionality.
- Fixed some issues in Gallery.
- Implemented latest Google security patches.
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps.
You can find out full details about the OxygenOS 3.2.0 software update for the OnePlus 3 over at OnePlus at the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.