Users of Microsoft’s OneDrive cloud storage service might be pleased to know that a new update has been rolled out, this week by Microsoft to the OneDrive Android app.
That brings with it the the highly requested ability to cast your photos and video stored within your OneDrive cloud folders to your TV using Google’s Chromecast.
As yet Microsoft has not announced any release date for the support to arrive on its iOS OneDrive application, and the last update only included performance enhancements, bug fixes and extra stability tweaks.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your work and personal life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files so you can get to them from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use.
With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school. The OneDrive app for Android lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you’ve recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
To download the latest OneDrive Android application that now supports Chromecast viewing directly from your OneDrive account jump over to the Google Play store.
Source: Google PlayFiled Under: Top News