NVIDIA has today rolled out the latest version of their GeForce drivers in the form of the new NVIDIA GeForce 385.28 WHQL Game-Ready Drivers which are now available to download directly from the NVIDIA website via the link below.
This release includes the Game-Ready WHQL which has been added to provide gamers with the smoothest possible experience on recently released games such as Agents of Mayhem, Crossout and Killing Floor: Incursion as well as providing the obligatory bug fixes, tweaks and enhancements you would expect.
Changes and Fixed Issues in Version 385.28 ( R385.28 (r384_95-13) / 220.127.116.1128 (8-9-2017) )
• [GeForce GTX 1070][Doom]: The GPU clocks remain running at high performance speeds after exiting from the game. 
• [GeForce Experience]: “Any file is missing” error message appears when installing new drivers updated from GFE. 
• [Call of Duty Infinite Warfare]: Performance drop occurs with updated driver. 
• [SLI][Intel X299]: Low GPU usage resulting in poor performance occurs with the X299. 
• [GeForce MX150][Xiaomi TM1604 notebook]: There is no driver support for this product. 
Open Issues in Version 385.28 WHQL
Windows 10 Issues
• [SLI][GeForce GTX 780 Ti]: There is no display output when connecting the DisplayPort and two DVI monitors. 
• [GeForce GTX 1070][Surround]: The [Ctrl+Alt+S] keyboard shortcut does not enable or disable Surround. 
• [GeForce GTX 970][Quantum Break]: Drop in frame rate occurs when playing the game. 
• [GeForce GTX 1080][G-Sync]: With G-Sync enabled, stuttering occurs when playing games on the external display. 
Jump over to the official NVIDIA website for more details.
Source: NVIDIAFiled Under: Top News