Sky has announced the launch of a new Sky Go app, the app has had an update with a range of new features and design changes.
The updated Sky Go App is coming to iOS, Android the Sony PlayStation, the Xbox, Amazon Fire devices, the Amazon app store and the Mac and PC, the app is coming this summer.
Here are some of the new features and design changes coming to the app:
- Simple, one-touch destinations in a new use interface including Home, TV Guide, Browse, Downloads and Recordings, helping customers find what they want to watch quickly and easily on any device
- A ‘Browse’ page aggregating content by theme and genre from all channels on Sky Go
- Personalised Sky Cinema recommendations – suggesting movies based on genre, ‘Because you watched’ and, ‘More like this’
- A Recordings page where Sky Q customers can view and control upcoming recordings and series links
- Enhanced accessibility and better navigation features to make it easier for visually impaired customers to use the app. The video player has been improved so that they can now pause and skip the videos. Voiceover lets customers hear a description of everything they click on, font size can be increased without losing functionality and colours can be inverted for greater contrast
You can find out more information about the new Sky Go app over at Sky at the link below, the exct release date has not been revealed as yet.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.