Gigabyte has announced its new Gigabyte GTX 1080 Mini ITX 8G graphics card. The car measure just 16.9 cm long, making it the world’s smallest GTX graphics card.
The new Gigabyte GTX 1080 Mini ITX 8G looks tiny from the photos and it can fit into any small chassis.
Here are some of the specifications:
- Graphics Processing: GeForce GTX 1080
- Core Clock: Boost: 1771 MHz/ Base: 1632 MHz in OC Mode | Boost: 1733 MHz/ Base: 1607 MHz in Gaming Mode (Reference Card Boost: 1733 MHz / Base: 1607 MHz)
- Memory Clock: 10010 MHz
- Memory Size: 8 GB
- Memory Type: GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 256 bit
- Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0 x 16
- Output: Dual-link DVI-D x1 / HDMI x1 / DisplayPort x3
- Digital max resolution: 7680×4320
- Multi-view: 4
- Card size: H=37 L=169 W=131 mm
- PCB Form: ATX
- DirectX: 12
- OpenGL: 4.5
- Recommended PSU: 500W
- Power Connectors: 8 pin*1
As yet there are no details on how much the new Gigabyte GTX 1080 Mini ITX 8G will cost, you can find out more details about it over at Gigabyte at the link below.