Bethesda has today released a new update for its fallout 4 game in the form of version 1.6 which is now available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC systems.
The latest Fallout 4 1.6 update brings with it a number of new features for players to enjoy as well as support for upcoming add-ons which are expected to be rolled out by Bethesda in the coming months.
New features, enhancements and bug fixes rolled out by Bethesda for Fallout 4 include :
– ExitSave – Exiting to the Main Menu or Desktop (PC only )will create an ExitSave. During next play session, the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. The Exitsave works in all difficulty levels including Survival.
– New Add On specific icons in Workshop mode
– More than 300 new player names added to Codsworth’s vocabulary
– Support for upcoming Add Ons
– General stability and performance improvements
– Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
– Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
– Fixed issue in “Mankind Redefined” to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
– In “Boston After Dark” quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
– Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
– Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
– Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
– Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
– Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.