Today dropbox has rolled out 12 new and updated partner applications and extensions allowing you to streamline your workflow even further. The new dropbox extensions and updates will enable users to :
– Add files to messages. Easily send work to Gmail (launched earlier this year), Workplace by Facebook, Microsoft Teams, Outlook, WhatsApp, and Line Works.
– Capture feedback and distribute videos. Use Vimeo to streamline your feedback workflow and distribute videos.
– Edit and publish videos. Use Clipchamp or WeVideo to edit, create, and publish videos.
– Create designs. Bring media files into Canva to design and create anything, and save finished work back to Dropbox.
– Submit expenses. Simplify expense tracking by sending scanned receipts directly to FreshBooks.
– Manage document workflows. Track file interactions with DocSend, and sign and notarize documents with Notarize.
The Dropbox team explains a little more :
“You can use these and other Extensions to quickly complete tasks with your favorite tools from both the new Dropbox desktop app and dropbox.com. And when you select a file in the desktop app, we’ll show Extensions you can use to edit, share, and take other actions on the file in partner apps.
These Extensions enhancements are available on all Dropbox plans today. Try them out in the new desktop app and dropbox.com, or learn about free exclusive offers from our partners on our Extensions page. And stay tuned—we’ll be opening the Extensions platform to even more partner apps and rolling out support for additional languages in 2020.”