Dell has this week announced its new line of Dell XPS 13 which are now equipped with 8th gen Intel® Core processors complemented by Dell’s Dynamic Power Mode.
The Dynamic Power Mode, engineered by Dell, Has been designed to provide users withextra processing power when they need it, while intelligently monitoring and managing system temperatures, providing up to 44 percent extra performance when compared 7th generation processors.
The new range of Dell XPS 13 also come equipped with a backlit keyboard, Intel HD graphics a 60WHr Integrated Battery and a choice of Windows operating systems.
Features : Dell
– Stunning UltraSharp QHD+ resolution (3200×1800): An optional upgrade gives you eye-popping detail with 5.7 million pixels (276 ppi).
– Easy to share: See content clearly from nearly every angle with the IGZO IPS panel, providing a wide viewing angle of up to 170°.
– Brighten your day: 400 nit brightness is brighter than a typical laptop panel, so you get a great view, even outside.
– Gorgeous colors: See the brightest brights and the darkest darks with a color gamut of 72% and a contrast ratio of 1000:1.
– Touch friendly: Tap, swipe and pinch your way around the screen. The optional touch display lets you interact naturally with your technology.
For more information jump over to the official Dell website by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.