Hardware manufacturer BioStar has this week introduced new gaming motherboards to its Intel B360 range of hardware in the form of the BioStar Racing B360GT5S and B360GT3S. As you might have already guessed thanks to its name the ATX motherboard BioStar Racing B360GT5S and a micro-ATX motherboard, BioSTar Racing B360GT3S have been specifically designed for gaming rigs and feature integrated USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type C), Iron Slot Protection, the latest A.I. FAN utility to customise and auto-detect temperatures, and Advanced VIVID LED DJ for more RGB control.
The BioStar Racing B360GT5S is an ATX motherboard with dual-channel DDR4 memory supporting up to 2666MHz, which is optimised for over clocking and packs an 11-power phase design for efficient overclocking and three PCI-E 3.0 x16, three PCI-E 3.0 x1, two M.2 32Gb/s slots for M.2 SSDs and integrated USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type C) and is priced at $109.90.
The BioStar Racing B360GT3S is a micro-ATX form-factor motherboard equipped with dual-channel DDR4 memory supporting up to 2666MHz for OC. It has a modest 7 power-phase design along with two PCI-E 3.0 x16, one PCI-E 3.0 x1, two M.2 32Gb/s slots for M.2 SSDs and integrated USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type C) priced at $94.90.
For full specifications and purchasing options jump over to the official BioStar website by following the link below. BIOSTAR’s exclusive set of features that ensure performance and stability.
– Speed+: DDR4-2666(OC), USB 3.1 TYPE C, SATA 3, PCI-E 3.0, CrossFire X, PCI-E M.2 32Gb/s, Intel LAN
– Audio+: BIOSTAR Hi-Fi Technology, Hi-Fi Ground Design
– Video+: HDMI 4K/2K, DX12, HDMI 3D, DVI-D
– Durable+: Moistureproof PCB, Low RdsOn P-Pak MOS, Super Durable Ferrite Choke, Super Durable Box Header, Super Durable solid Caps , Dual BIOS
– Protection+: ESD Protection, USB Polyswitch, OC, OV, OT Protection,
– Super Anti-Surge Protection, M.2 Cooling Protection
– DIY+: Header Zone, RACING BIOS, VIVID LED DJ , 5050 LED FUN ZONE
Source: TPUFiled Under: Hardware, Top News