ASRock has unveiled a new upgrade it has rolled out to its Beebox-S line of tiny desktop computers, which brings with it support for Intel’s 7th generation Intel Core Kaby Lake processors.
The newly upgraded Beebox-S Mini PC is now available to purchase from selected retailers worldwide and is priced at around $290 and is available as either a barebones PC, or fully equipped with an operating system of your choice.
Features of the ASRock Beebox-S Mini PC include the ability to install up to 32GB of DDR4-2133 MHz memory using the 2 x SODIMM include slots, and ASRock has provided support for M.2 solid state storage and a 2.5 inch drive.
Other features include connectivity via Bluetooth 4.0, Gigabit Ethernet and support via 802.11ac WiFi as well as connections in the form of 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C port, 3 x USB 3.0 ports, DisplayPort and 2 x HDMI ports.
▪ Powered by the Intel 7th Generation Intel Core Processors
▪ Support DDR4 2133 MHz, 2 x SO-DIMM slots, Max. 32GB
▪ Hyper speed WiFi 802.11ac, also works as a wireless access point
▪ Supports two storage devices for added flexibility (1 x 2.5″ SATA3 HDD + 1 x M.2)
▪ Supports Dual Monitor (2 x HDMI or HDMI+DisplayPort)
▪ Smooth and ultra high resolution [email protected] 10-bit playback on HDMI and DisplayPort
▪ The world’s first NUC paired with an USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C port
▪ A free bundled remote controller for controlling your PC wirelessly
▪ Offers rich features in a tiny 0.6L package
Supports HEVC 10-bit and HDR (High Dynamic Range ) video playback to provide substantially improved video quality and higher bit depth video experience. The 10-bit content supports up to 1.07 billion color palette, it can have more detail of image, and greater range between the brightest and darkest part of the image.
For more information on the new ASRock Beebox-S Mini PC jump over to the official website for details by following the link below.Filed Under: Hardware, Top News