Yesterday at the Apple WWDC 2017 the new 12.9-inch iPad Pro was introduced equipped with ProMotion technology, a new technology that delivers refresh rates of up to 120Hz. Together with faster performance thanks to the inclusion of the new A10X Fusion chip. With prices starting from £769.
The 12.9‑inch iPad Pro is available with 64, 256 and 512GB storage options and sports a 12.9-inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Multi-Touch display offers users a massive 2732 x2 048 resolution at 264 pixels per inch (ppi).
– A10X Fusion chip with 64‑bit architecture with iOS 11 operating system (when released)
– Embedded M10 coprocessor
– 12-megapixel camera
– ƒ/1.8 aperture
– Digital zoom up to 5x
– Optical image stabilisation
– 4K video recording at 30 fps
– 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps or 60 fps
– 7-megapixel photos FaceTime camera
– Four-speaker audio
– Dual microphones for calls, video recording and audio recording
– Wi‑Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) dual-band (2.4GHz and 5GHz); HT80 with MIMO
– Bluetooth 4.2 technology
– Wi‑Fi + Cellular models available
– Touch ID
– Three‐axis gyro
– Apple Pay support
Greg Joswiak, Apple’s vice president of Product Marketing explained during the event :
These are by far the most powerful iPads we’ve ever created with the world’s most advanced displays featuring ProMotion, the powerful new A10X Fusion chip and the advanced camera system of iPhone 7. Together with iOS 11 these new iPad Pro models will radically change what users can do with iPad.
For more information on the new 12.9‑inch iPad Pro jump over to the official Apple website for details by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.