Undermountain is the 16th expansion module of Neverwinter and was previously released PC systems earlier this year on April 23rd 2019 and this week it arrived on consoles launching on June 18th, 2019. Check out the official console launch trailer below to learn more about what you can expect from the latest content and features.
“Things have changed in Undermountain…something is brewing down there” Neverwinter’s biggest expansion is now live on Xbox One! Team up with Durnan, the proprietor of the famed Yawning Portal to seek the truth behind the mysterious visions and forces beckoning citizens of the Forgotten Realms to the halls of Undermountain. Neverwinter: Undermountain introduces a new level 80 cap, a complete overhaul of class powers and feats, new Adventure Zones, a new Endgame dungeon, and much more! Are you ready to enter the realm of the Mad Mage?
– Level Cap Increased To 80
– Undermountain Campaign
– Yawning Portal And Catacombs And Twisted Caverns And Wyllowwood And Terminus And Vanrakdoom Adventure Zones
– Lair Of The Mad Mage Epic Dungeon
– Classes’ Names Are Changed
– Item Level Changes
– Item Level Now Scales Down In Queues To The Optimal Item Level For This Queue
– Paragon Paths Now Determine Roles For More Classes, And Determines All Powers And Feats Of Each Class After Level 30
– Each Power Is Now Unlocked By Level, Without Consuming Power Points
– Each Power Has Only One Rank
– Removal Of The Feats Tab
– Some Classes Are Now Able To Raise Shields To Defend Themselves From Attacks.
– Removal Of Regeneration And Recovery And Armor Class
– Life Steal Is Now Very Hard To Get
– Added The Stats Awareness And Accuracy And Critical Avoidance
– Utility Stats Are Replace With Rating Percentage Boosts
– Critical Chance And Deflection Chance Are Now Capped At 50%
– Combat Advantage Bonus Is Now Capped At 100%
– Boon Points Are Now Universal, And Boons Have Tiers
– Insignias Have A Legendary Rank
– Enchantments, Runestones, Weapon Enchantments And Armor Enchantments All Have A New Rank