MSI has announced the arrival of the new curved gaming monitor this week in the form of the MSI Optix AG32CQ which offers a 31.5 inch LED display providing gamers with a WQHD resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels. Compared to a 24 and 27 inch monitors, the AG32CQ contains 72 and 36 percent more screen real-estate which gives you more space to work and more space to play.
“Bring your A-game with the Optix AG32CQ curved gaming monitor. Equipped with a beautiful 31.5 inch, 144Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time VA panel, the Optix AG32CQ will help you see your opponents and aim with ease. Built with AMD Freesync technology, the AG32CQ can match the display’s refresh rate with your GPU for ultra-smooth gameplay. Make sure you can hit your mark with all the latest technologies built-in the Optix AG32CQ for competitive play.”
Specifications for the MSI Optix AG32CQ curved gaming monitor include :
– 144Hz Refresh Rate – Display without after image.
– 1800R curve panel design – Most suitable for human eye.
– 1ms response time helps eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates.
– True Color- NTSC 85%, sRGB 110%.
– Wide View Angle – 178 。Visible.
– Optimized with MSI Gaming Desktop – Make sure you have best experience.
– AMD FreeSync – keep screen tearing away from your monitor