Moar Bikes based in Santa Monica, has created a range of fat tyre folding electric bicycles which have been created to compete with the expensive e-bikes currently available.
Providing users with an 85 mile range when pedal assisted, or 60 mile range using the thumb throttle thanks to its 750w motor, 48v battery. Other features of the Moar electric bike include full suspension, folding frame and off-road rugged design.
Watch the promotional video below to learn more about the Moar electric bike which is this month launched by a Kickstarter and has already raised over $200,000 thanks to over 165 backers.
The development team at Moar Bikes explain more about the bikes inspiration, design and specifications :
The World’s Most Powerful, Full-Suspension Folding Frame Electric Bicycle designed for on or off-road. Finally, there’s an all-in-one electric bike solution that requires zero upgrades: MOAR is a complete folding frame, full-suspension electronic bicycle with 85 mile range, 750w motor, 48v lithium ion battery, water-proof electronics, projection headlights, turn signals, brake lights, aircraft grade aluminum & more. With (3) three eBike models to choose from, we’ve hand-selected the best setups to cater to the weekend warrior, the daily commuter and/or the eBike enthusiast.
An all-in-one solution for the weekend warrior, the daily commuter and/or the eBike enthusiast:
• POWER – 30% more torque, power and efficiency than the competition.
• SAFETY – Waterproof, disc brakes, headlights, turn signals & brake lights.
• DESIGN – Full suspension, folding frame, fat tires, gears & aircraft aluminum.
Carefully engineered as a solution to the very cheap and very expensive eBikes that are currently on the market:
• BARE BONES – Most cheap eBikes are made with low quality components, requiring immediate upgrades with expensive after-market accessories.
• EXPENSIVE – Most expensive eBikes are loaded with pricey components that the average consumer doesn’t need or won’t notice in day to day life.
MOAR created (3) eBike models with carefully selected premium components to fit common uses with no unneeded extras and no upgrades required.
For more details jump over to the official Indiegogo campaign page via the link below.
Source: IndiegogoFiled Under: Concepts & Design, Design News, Top News