Smart wearable and fitness tracker manufacturer Misfit has today unveiled a new addition to their range of smartwatches with the launch of the Misfit Command hybrid smartwatch which is now available to preorder priced at $113 with shipping expected to take place in just over a week’s time on November 28th, 2017. The new Misfit Command smart art also comes with a variety of different strap accessories allowing you to colour coordinate.
As you would imagine the latest smartwatch from Misfit is equipped with built-in activity tracking and allows you to monitor your daily fitness goals directly from the watch face. Features of the Misfit Command hybrid smartwatch include:
– Minimalist design that automatically tracks steps, distance, calories, and light and restful sleep
– Discrete sub-eye + vibration call, text, and app alerts + smart alarms and movement reminders
– Smart button allows you to play music, take a picture, and find your phone
– Stainless steel body with satin aluminum face, is swimproof and water resistant to 50 meters
– Non-charging, replaceable battery that lasts up to one year
The alerts you want and need, right on your wrist. Command allows you to create customized notifications for email, calls, and texts and uses sub-eye icons for easy notification identification. Plus, utilize Command’s smart button functionality to play music, take a picture, connect to other smart devices, and ring your phone – all through the Link App. Add a second time zone and travel with ease with Command’s auto-update time/date feature. Plus, utilize Command’s smart button functionality to play music, take a picture, connect to other smart devices, and make your phone ring – all through the Link App. Interchangeable 20mm straps mean endless style options so you can take on the day, your way. Because there’s no one else like you – and we love that – so go ahead, do you.
Visit the official misfit website for more details and all available accessories via the link below.
Source: MisfitFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News