Microsoft has released a new firmware update for the Surface pro 4 and the update brings a range of improvements to the device.
Included in the latest version of the Microsoft Surface pro 4 firmware is improved battery life during sleep and more.
You can see what is included in the update below.
- Microsoft Driver update for Surface Embedded Controller Firmware – 103.1684.256.0 improves battery life during sleep.
- Intel Corporation driver update for Intel(R) Precise Touch Device – 22.214.171.124 disables touch when cover is closed, and improves stability.
- Surface driver update for Surface Integration – 126.96.36.199 adjusts system Hibernation defaults.
- Microsoft driver update for Surface Touch Servicing ML – 1.0.724.0 optimizes touch functionality.
- Surface driver update for Surface System Aggregator – 103.1610.256.0 resolves screen brightness issue when device comes out of sleep.
- Surface driver update for Surface UEFI – 106.1624.768.0 refines brightness settings.
- Microsoft Driver update for Surface Touch – 188.8.131.52 optimizes touch functionality.
The firmware update is available for the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 as of now.
Source Windows CentralFiled Under: Top News