Raspberry Pi enthusiasts searching for a premium Raspberry Pi case might be interested in the McPi Carbon fiber and aluminum case created by MacsBoost specifically for the Raspberry Pi 3 model B mini PC.
“We Present the MACSBOOST “McPi” ultimate performance enthusiasts motorsports grade Raspberry Pi case. Our McPi case is precision machined from 6061 aluminum and anodised with a matte silver finish. Topped with a real carbon fiber bonnet and assembled with stainless fasteners, this case has the racing pedigree to put your Raspberry Pi in the winner’s circle.”
MacsBoost “McPi” Ultra Premium Motorsport Grade Raspberry Pi Case.
– Highest performance passive cooling case available
– Carbon fiber bonnet
– Precision machined from 6061 Aluminum
– Anodized silver matte
– Integral Monoblock heatsink case feature for cpu and ethernet
– Optimized for the Pi 3b+*
– Stainless steel power switch with leads and connector
– Blue ring LED indicator
– Ergonomic port layout
– Protected yet easily accessible SD card slot.
– Extra gravity with low CG optimization
– Pi aRe Squared design
– Wind tunnel tested
– Optimum (CL) and minimum (CD) at 45 deg angles of attack
“Designed to fit the Pi 3B+ form factor perfectly and is recommended. A 3B non plus will fit but needs a 1mm thermal pad on the cpu for optimal thermal performance, not included. Just say no to thermal pads.” To purchase your very own priced at $60 follow the link below to the MacsBoost website.