Xbox One owners that are looking forward to the rollout of the November Xbox One update that will include the ability to create your very own custom Xbox One background.
Will be pleased to know that the official Xbox One Major Nelson website has released a set of instructions that will guide you through the process of creating your own custom Xbox One backgrounds using pictures of your own.
To help Xbox One owners select the best images to use for their Xbox One background , the Xbox Design Team has created a useful Photoshop template, to reveal which parts of the image will be blocked by the navigation tiles within the Xbox One menu system.
Xbox One custom background creation instructions :
1. Connect a USB to console / Connect a source through DLNA
2. Launch Media Player (either directly or through Settings\>My Xbox \> My background \> Custom image)
3. Navigate to source of your choosing (USB/DLNA)
4. Navigate to folder/file of your choosing
5. Select the jpg/png image – see it full screen.
6. Once you are viewing the image full screen, hit the menu button.
7. Select “Set as background”
8. You will be sent back to the full screen view of the image. Hit nexus, see the image on Home.
To download the Xbox One background Photoshop template right to help create that perfect custom background on your next generation Microsoft games console jump over to the Major Nelson website via the link below.
Source: Major Nelson
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.