LG has unveiled its first 5G smartphone at Mobile World Congress, the LG V50 ThinQ 5G and the handset comes with a 6.4 inch QHD+ display that has a resolution of 3120 x 1440 pixels.
The LG V50 ThinQ 5G is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of included storage. There is also a microSD card slot for extra storage.
The handset features an optional second display add on that turns the device into a foldable smartphone. This display measures 6.2 inches and has a FHD+ resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixel. You can see the full specifications below.
LG V50ThinQ 5G
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Mobile Platform with Snapdragon X50 5G Modem
- Display: 6.4-inch 19.5:9 QHD+ OLED FullVision (3120 x 1440 / 538ppi)
- Memory: 6GB RAM / 128GB / microSD (up to 2TB)
– Rear: 16MP Super Wide (F1.9 / 1.0μm / 107˚) / 12MP Standard (F1.5 / 1.4μm / 78˚) / 12MP Telephoto (F2.4 / 1.0μm / 45˚)
– Front: 8MP Standard (F1.9 / 1.12μm / 80˚) / 5MP Wide (F2.2 / 1.12μm / 90˚)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 Pie
- Size: 159.2 x 76.1 x 8.3mm
- Weight: 183g
- Network: 3G / 4G LTE-A / 5G
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac / Bluetooth 5 / NFC /
USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Compatible)
- Colors: Astro Black
- Other: Full-range Stereo Speakers / Boombox Speaker / AI CAM / Google Lens / Google Assistant / Super Far Field Voice Recognition / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / DTS:X 3D Surround Sound / IP68 Water and Dust Resistance / HDR10 / Face Recognition / Fingerprint Sensor / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology / MIL-STD 810G Compliance / FM Radio
Dual Screen for LG V50ThinQ 5G
- Display: 6.2-inch FHD+ OLED FullVision (2160 x 1080)
- Size: 161.6 x 83.4 x 15.5mm
- Weight: 131g
- Contact Type: Pogo Pin (3)
- Colors: New Aurora Black
You can find out more information about the new LG V50 ThinQ 5G smartphone at the link below.