LG V35 ThinQ owners and residents of the United States will be able to enjoy an update to their smartphone in the form of Android Pie. The news follows on from LG rolling out updates for a variety of their devices over the past few weeks and now its the turn of the LG V35 ThinQ.
The Android Pie update is now available in the US for all variants including the unlocked LG V35 ThinQ. The update takes the form of firmware version V350ULM20D and is roughly 3.5GB and brings all the standard Android Pie features you’d expect as well as the June 2019 Android security updates. Check out the full change log below for all the new tweaks, enhancements and additions.
The WCCFTech website explains that the Android Pie update will be rolling out across Google Fi, AT&T, Amazon, and AIO, but at the current time only Google Fi subscribers can install the Android Pie update using the LG Bridge firmware update software.
Change Log details include :
Home touch buttons with gesture:
- Just swipe up to switch to Overview or App drawer. Swipe right to move to the most recently used app.
Use the Volume keys for media:
- The Volume keys now adjust from ringtone volume to media volume by default.
Show lockdown option:
- In the lockdown mode, biometrics cannot be used, all lock screen notifications are hidden, and Smart Lock turns off. Press and hold the Power key and select Lockdown.
- Easily make cinemagraphs and take still photographs with a minor repeated movement.
- Record a video with up to five scenes in slow motion. You can also edit which parts to play in slow motion and change the speed.
- When AI CAM detects a person, it suggests the best composition.
- Lets you take a selfie with better composition and background exposure.
- Go live with YouTube Live directly from LG Camera.
Screenshot with URL:
- Screenshots contain a URL so that you can revisit the website from where the screenshot was taken (supported with Chrome).
Intelligent Gallery zoom:
- For a photo taken in Portrait, touching and holding on it temporarily removes the blur.
- Lets you move photos or jump to other Gallery albums quickly.
Home screen lock:
- Prevents apps and widgets from unintentionally being rearranged or removed.
- Lets you use two of the same apps simultaneously with different accounts. This feature works with Facebook, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Viber, Line, Skype, Telegram, KakaoTalk, QQ Mobile, BlackBerry Messenger, Hike Messenger, ICQ, Zalo and Snapchat.
- Keeps games and game-related shortcuts in one place.
Pin to screen:
- Take a screenshot with Capture+ and pin it to the screen to use the information in other apps or screens.
- Shows notifications in a lighted bubble using only a portion of the screen. The whole screen does not have to wake up to show notifications.
Source: WCCFTechFiled Under: Android News, Top News