Here comes another small but perfectly formed netbook, this time from Lenovo with the Ideapad S10.
The Lenovo Ideapad S10 comes with Windows XP and weighs in at just 2.4 pounds, and measures 9.8 x 7.2 inches.
It features a 10 inch back-lit LCD screen and is powered by Intel’s new Atom N270 and 945 GSE express chipset.
The Ideapad S10 comes with 512MB of memory and an 80GB hard drive for the base model which will retail at $399, there is also another model which has 1GB of RAM and a 160GB hard drive, this model will retail for around $450.
Here’s the full specs.
- Integrated 1.3M Camera
- 2 stereo speakers
- Multi-touch Pad & near full size Keyboard (85% full size)
- Integrated Wireless 802.11 b/g,10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth
- Express card slot for WWAN expansion
- Up to 2-GB Memory
- 4in1 Multi-card Reader
- Form factor: 250.2 x 183 x 22-27.5mm, lightest configuration of 1.1 kg
- Large Panel 10.2 wide, LED backlight 1024×600 WSVGA
- Intel Integrated Graphics GMA 950
- Intel N270 CPU 1.6 GHz & Intel 945GSE Chipset
- Large HDD capacity 160G 9.5mm 2.5 SATA HDD (5400 rpm)
- Battery up to 3 hours with 3-cell battery, and up to 6 hours with 6-cell battery
The Ideapad S10 will go on sale next month, whether it will be good enough to challenge the hugely popular Asus Eee PC remains to be seen, head on over to Laptop Reviews for more details on the Lenovo Ideapad S10.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.