Joe Barbetta who has been developing instrumentation and control hardware, firmware and software for over 25 years, have created a new Internet of Things platform LabRecon. LabRecon has been created to provide users with the is a fully featured IoT platform to quickly build rich IoT interfaces using a drag and drop webpage builder and “wiring” based programming.
The platforms provides all the hardware and software you require to be able to build a wealth of Internet of Things connected projects enabling two-way communication and control. Launched via Kickstarter this week pledges are available from $75 with worldwide shipping expected to take place during July 2019.
Features of the LabRecon Internet of Things platform include :
– LabRecon software and hardware empowers beginners and experts alike to create beautiful GUIs (graphical user interface) using its drag-and-drop panel/website editor.
– A built-in server allows access to the panel from browsers running on computers or mobile devices.
– Custom functionality is achieved with the graphical programming editor.
– Hardware Design
The LabRecon Breadboard Experimentor available from $75 allows LabRecon to interface with the real world. Specifications of the hardware include :
– 8 Analog Inputs (12-bit, 0 to 5V)
– 1 Count/Frequency Input
– 1 Quadrature/Frequency Input Pair
– 7 Digital On/Off Inputs/Outputs
– 4 PWM Outputs
– 4 Servo Outputs
– Outputs for 2 Stepper Motors
– I2C interfaces for 24bit ADCs, 12/16bit DACs, port expanders
Follow the link below for a complete list of all available pledge options, specifications and demonstrations of what can be accomplished using the versatile Internet of Things platform.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.