Kodak has been teasing their new smartphone over the last few weeks, the device is now official and it is called the Kodak Ektra.
The device comes with high end cameras on the front and back, up front there is a 13 megapixel camera with phase detection and auto focus, on the back of the device there is a 21 megapixel fast focus camera sensor with F2.0, PDAF, OIS, Dual LED Flash.
The Kodak Ektra comes with a Helio X20 2.3 GHz 10 core processor and 3GB of RAM, there is also 32GB of built in storage and a microSD card slot for extra storage.
Here are a list of the specifications:
- ANDROID 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Professional results from a 21MP fast focus camera sensor with F2.0, PDAF, OIS, Dual LED Flash
- 13MP phase detection auto focus front-facing camera with F2.2 PDAF
- Helio X20 2.3GHz Decacore processor with 3GB RAM
- 32GB memory, expandable with MicroSD cards
- Advanced Manual Mode – adjustable on Exposure, ISO, Focal Length (Manual/Auto), White Balance, Shutter Speed, Aperture (fixed f2.0 main camera)
- Familiar scene selection dial experience – includes scene modes Smart Auto, Portrait, Manual, Sports, Bokeh, Night-time, HDR, Panorama, Macro, Landscape, Film / Video
- Integrated high quality printing app
- Super 8 Video Recorder
- Integrated social media sharing
- 3000mAh, with USB 3.0 Type C fast charger
The Kodak Ektra will go on sale in the UK in December and it will retail for £449,you can find out more details about the device at the link below.
Source KodakFiled Under: Android News, Mobile Phone News