Apple accessory maker Twelve South has this week launched an updated version of its AirPods case announcing two new versions of the AirSnap. The latest update offers the AirPod cases in Twill smoke (dark grey) or fog (light grey) adding to the already existing leather option.
“Our newest take on AirSnap is a sharp, sophisticated alternative to leather, AirSnap Twill. This linen-inspired case is woven in durable, wear-resistant fabric, and AirSnap Twill seamlessly transitions from business to weekend with a comfortable, yet high-end textile finish.”
“Slip your AirPods Charging Case into AirSnap to keep your pricey ear buds safe and sound but still easily accessible. Hook the built-in swivel clip to your backpack or bag and you’ll never have to search for where you left your AirPods again! When your battery is low, charge your AirPods via Lightning, or simply place AirSnap on your wireless charger – without having to remove the case. “
– Protective, stylish case designed to protect AirPods
– Incorporated clip keeps AirPods attached to your bag or backpack
– Available in genuine leather and lightweight twill
– Bottom cut-out for convenient wired charging, or charge wirelessly in-case
– Fully-compatible with first- and second-generation AirPods cases.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.