ElevationLAB have once again been hard at work creating their latest iPhone and iPad desktop dock which is now available to preorder for $59 and is aptly named the ElevationDock 4.
The fully adjustable ElevationDock 4 iPhone dock can be seen in action in the video below and includes a number of unique features to help you easily charge your iOS devices.
Features and specifications :
• PreOrder now, ships in 2 weeks, US shipping included.
• Compact, minimal design.
• It’s the first Apple MFi-certified dock to work one-handed.
• Ultra-precise adjustment to perfectly fit your iPhone & case up to 3.2mm.
• Deep 18° back angle with ±4° adjustment (really nice on a desk or bedside).
• Lightning connector flexes only under high torque, so your phone won’t flop forward.
• Premium construction: Beautifully CNC-machined stainless steel knobs, full medical-grade silicone overmolded body, premium braided cable.
• Works out of the box – no assembly required.
Perfectly fit your iPhone & case. No wobbling or leaning. Easily adjusts to support different devices in seconds. Our very first dock was the first to work one-handed. ElevationDock 4 is the first with a built-in Apple-certified Lightning connector. It doesn’t budge when you undock your phone. It locks to smooth surfaces with a nanopad underside that holds via air suction, making undocking a breeze.
Beautifully CNC machined stainless knobs, full seamless silicone overmolding, braided cable, and a dozen internal engineered parts made of bronze, zinc, steel, and low-friction HDPE to make it work well. Give your iPad a place to charge and live too. Works with all Lightning equipped iPads except the 12.9″ iPad Pro, and the the NanoPad is required for all large iPads.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.