ElevationLAB have once again been hard at work creating their latest iPhone and iPad desktop dock which is now available to preorder for $59 and is aptly named the ElevationDock 4.
The fully adjustable ElevationDock 4 iPhone dock can be seen in action in the video below and includes a number of unique features to help you easily charge your iOS devices.
Features and specifications :
• PreOrder now, ships in 2 weeks, US shipping included.
• Compact, minimal design.
• It’s the first Apple MFi-certified dock to work one-handed.
• Ultra-precise adjustment to perfectly fit your iPhone & case up to 3.2mm.
• Deep 18° back angle with ±4° adjustment (really nice on a desk or bedside).
• Lightning connector flexes only under high torque, so your phone won’t flop forward.
• Premium construction: Beautifully CNC-machined stainless steel knobs, full medical-grade silicone overmolded body, premium braided cable.
• Works out of the box – no assembly required.
Perfectly fit your iPhone & case. No wobbling or leaning. Easily adjusts to support different devices in seconds. Our very first dock was the first to work one-handed. ElevationDock 4 is the first with a built-in Apple-certified Lightning connector. It doesn’t budge when you undock your phone. It locks to smooth surfaces with a nanopad underside that holds via air suction, making undocking a breeze.
Beautifully CNC machined stainless knobs, full seamless silicone overmolding, braided cable, and a dozen internal engineered parts made of bronze, zinc, steel, and low-friction HDPE to make it work well. Give your iPad a place to charge and live too. Works with all Lightning equipped iPads except the 12.9″ iPad Pro, and the the NanoPad is required for all large iPads.
Source: ELABFiled Under: Gadgets News, Top News