Apple has released the iOS 9.3.2 software update for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, the update comes with a range of bug fixes and performance improvements.
The OS 9.3.2 software update fixes an issue relating to Bluetooth accessories with the iPhone SE, there is also a fix for a number of other issues.
The update also brings the ability to use Apple’s Low Power Mode and Night Shift mode at the same time, you can see a full lust of what is included in the update below.
– Fixes an issue where some Bluetooth accessories could experience audio quality issues when paired to the iPhone SE
– Fixes an issue where looking up dictionary definitions could fail
– Addresses an issue that prevented typing email addresses when using the Japanese Kana keyboard in Mail and Messages
– Fixes an issue for VoiceOver users using the Alex voice, where the device switches to a different voice to announce punctuation or spaces
– Fixes an issue that prevented MDM servers from installing Custom B2B apps
The new iOS 9.3.2 software update is now available to download for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch as an over the air update.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.