Team Firefly has unveiled a new affordable home Internet protection system they have created which offers families a convenient and easy-to-install firewall and home Internet security network with smartphone companion application.
Firefly is available to back via Kickstarter priced at $49 and will start shipping to backers during October 2017 if the pledge goal of $25,000 is reached in the next 28 days. What’s the video below to learn more about the home Internet protection system which has been created by the developers at Firefly.
Features include :
• 1-2-3 Installation. “Plug, play and protect” has been our goal since day one.
• Cost Effective for Every Household (<$100 dollars). Improve access to home security as cyber threats increase.
• Small, Cute, Powerful. Minimize the encasement for the hardware, while not sacrificing build-quality, durability or aesthetic.
• Easily Adaptable and Built for Scale. Create with the ability to modify for several inputs and outputs.
• Upstream Data Protection. Create a proper balance of ‘Filters’ to not impact User Experience. Allow downstream data to bypass the upstream filter with no impact. Test hundreds of standard ‘vulnerabilities’ and building protections.
• No impact on Internet Quality both In or Out. Cleanly convert the analog/ digital signal without loss or error. Avoid configuration delays and achieve a successful, clear signal conversion.
• Wireless Integration. Utilize a mobile app (iPhone and Android) for advanced operations.
• Thorough Simulation and Testing. Check outlier circumstances and ISP Provider testing.
• Seamless Protection
• Simple Hardware Installation
• No Software Installation
• Low Cost
• Small Size
• Consistent Reliability
• Easy to Operate
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Design News, Hardware, Top News