If you own an iPhone 4 or 4S and enjoy taking photographs a new novelty case has been designed by Holga that will allow you to add filters to your photos as you take them, rather than after wards using a application.
The Holga Lens Filter iPhone case kit simply slips onto your iPhone 4 or 4S and enables you to then use 9 different special effects and filters without the need for any software or app.
The design of the device resembles that of an retro telephone dial and the case comes in a variety of colours including Red, Blue, White, Black or Silver.
Here is a full list of all the filters and what they do:
– Dual Image Lens: Produces 2 identical images similar to a Holga 2 way split image filter
– Triple Image Lens: Produces 3 identical images similar to a Holga 3 way split image filter
– Quadruple Image Lens: Produces 4 identical images similar to a Holga 4 way split image filter
– 60mm Macro Lens: For taking photos at approximately 60mm from the lens
– Empty Hole: For taking images with no effect
– Red Filter with Clear Heart Shape Centre: Reduces absorption of blue & green lights with clear heart shape centre to stand out
– Red Filter: Reduces absorption of blue and green light
– Green Filter: Enhances green colors
– Yellow Filter with Clear Center: Clear circular spot in center to stand out with surroundings in pale yellow to mimic sunset
– Blue Filter with Clear Center: Clear circular spot in center to stand out with surroundings in blue to mimic gentle moon atmosphere
The Holga Lens Filter iPhone case kit is now available to purchase for $25 plus shipping.Filed Under: Apple iPhone, Apple iPhone Accessories, Camera News