Professionals looking for an industrial specification Raspberry Pi tablet may be interested in the HackerTab Pro. A fully assembled professionally designed tablet for industrial applications and field use, which offers expandable, hackable Raspberry Pi powered goodness in a rugged portable enclosure. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the HackerTab Pro Raspberry Pi tablet which was this week launched via Kickstarter with the aim of raising €87,000 over the next 30 days.
The Raspberry Pi tablet measures 19 x 12 x 3cm in size and is equipped with a 7 inch RGB touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. Powered by the Raspberry Pi or CM3 LITE the tablet is equipped with a Lithium-Ion battery offering 3.7V and 5200 mAh of capacity. Other features include 3.5mm jack, line/mic in, line out, internal speaker 1.5W, 4x USB internal (header), two of them external as USB-A, LAN, audio in/out, micro-USB (charge/boot) and Pi-HAT header (full GPIO Bank0), camera, power and speaker.
Features of the Raspberry Pi tablet include :
– Fully assembled device – ready to run
– Body developed by professional industrial designer
– Long-year experience in electronic design and series production
– Power-down by system command
– Realtime clock (can wake up the tablet)
– Panel- & wall-mounting
– Customised ISO/TS16949 automotive TFT panel
– Using only quality components
– Integrated power system
– Audio IN and OUT (the standard RPi has output only)
– CM3 or CM3 LITE module inside
– Meets RPi HAT specification
– Totally hackable
For more details and the full list of all available pledges jump over to the official HackerTab Pro Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn about our Disclosure Policy.