Professionals looking for an industrial specification Raspberry Pi tablet may be interested in the HackerTab Pro. A fully assembled professionally designed tablet for industrial applications and field use, which offers expandable, hackable Raspberry Pi powered goodness in a rugged portable enclosure. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about the HackerTab Pro Raspberry Pi tablet which was this week launched via Kickstarter with the aim of raising €87,000 over the next 30 days.
The Raspberry Pi tablet measures 19 x 12 x 3cm in size and is equipped with a 7 inch RGB touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. Powered by the Raspberry Pi or CM3 LITE the tablet is equipped with a Lithium-Ion battery offering 3.7V and 5200 mAh of capacity. Other features include 3.5mm jack, line/mic in, line out, internal speaker 1.5W, 4x USB internal (header), two of them external as USB-A, LAN, audio in/out, micro-USB (charge/boot) and Pi-HAT header (full GPIO Bank0), camera, power and speaker.
Features of the Raspberry Pi tablet include :
– Fully assembled device – ready to run
– Body developed by professional industrial designer
– Long-year experience in electronic design and series production
– Power-down by system command
– Realtime clock (can wake up the tablet)
– Panel- & wall-mounting
– Customised ISO/TS16949 automotive TFT panel
– Using only quality components
– Integrated power system
– Audio IN and OUT (the standard RPi has output only)
– CM3 or CM3 LITE module inside
– Meets RPi HAT specification
– Totally hackable
For more details and the full list of all available pledges jump over to the official HackerTab Pro Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign page by following the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Tablet News, Top News