GTA 5 players looking forward to the arrival of the new and highly ambitious GTA 5 Redux mod which brings a wealth of new enhancements to regain allowing you to become even more immersed in the GTA world and gameplay.
Will be pleased to know that the GTA 5 Redux mod will be available next month on August 26th, 2016 and rewrites the game’s weather system. As well as adding brand new real-life textures and more.
Check out the first demonstration gameplay trailer below to see the sort of effect you can enjoy once you have installed the GTA 5 Redux mod that provides a “top to bottom overhaul of the entire Grand Theft Auto universe” say its creators.
Features of the GTA 5 Redux mod include :
– 100% re-written weather files from scratch, without a detail over-looked. All weathers have been carefully crafted to provide stunning sunrise/sunset, as well as mid day and night time. All weathers are made to blend naturally, and create an image that will leave you breathless.
– Perfect shadow cascades, with extended distance and intensity.
– Brand new timecycle modifiers providing stunning tonemapping for both 3rd and 1st person views.
– Lowered and re-configured fog for natural, yet revealing landscapes with a perfect atmospheric touch.
– Only the best that ReShade has to offer. Perfect color correction, bloom, tonemapping, and more.
– Altered sky intensity, sun intensity and colors, star visibility, moon colors, chrome reflections, vehicle metal and glass reflections, wheel and rim reflections, vehicle front and back light intensity, spot intensity, water reflections and light sprites, all through the use of the ENB external shader.
– Brand new, real life, company textures for billboards, commercial vehicles, trailers, bus stops, and taxi ads.
– Roads! – (mostly) All road textures are being replaced, with 100% custom normal and specular map textures. Including road damages, cross walks, sidewalks, curbs, barriers, and more.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.