Greenliant has announced the expansion of its ArmourDrive solid state drive (SSD) modules with the introduction of 87 PX Series SATA M.2 products. Specifically designed for embedded systems the removable data storage can operate in extreme environments, -40°C to +85°C and are constructed using the widely used 2280 form factor.
New range is available in 32 GB, 64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB storage capacities and features and benefits of 87 PX Series SATA M.2 ArmourDrive SSDs include:
– Wide Range of Capacities: Available in
– Industrial Temperature: Operates between -40 and +85 degrees Celsius
– Built-in ECC: Uses advanced LDPC bit error detection and correction optimized for 3D NAND
– Advanced Flash Management: Extends SSD longevity using dynamic and static wear leveling
– Data Security: Supports Secure Erase for quick data wipe/factory reset
“The SATA M.2 ArmourDrive 87 Series is designed for embedded systems that require high-performance, high-reliability removable data storage. Operating at extreme temperatures, these small form factor solid state drive (SSD) modules give customers added flexibility for space-constrained applications.
The 87 Series offers one of the widest ranges of capacities—from 32GB to 1TB—for SATA M.2 SSDs. SATA M.2 ArmourDrive uses advanced NAND flash management technology to preserve data integrity and extend SSD longevity. Tested to withstand demanding environments and backed by Greenliant’s technical and long-term support, SATA M.2 ArmourDrive SSDs are ideal for industrial, networking and video applications requiring rugged and reliable removable data storage.”
For more details and full specifications jump over to the official Greenliant product page by following the link below.