Gran Turismo 5 has headed straight into the UK gaming charts at the number one spot, knocking Call of Duty: Black Ops from the top of the charts for the first time since it went on sale earlier this month.
Whilst Gran Turismo 5 has is now at the top of the charts, it seems it is only the sixt biggest PS3 launch to date, and around 94 percent of the games sales were from the regular edition of the games with the other 6 percent from collectors editions.
Whether Gran Turismo 5 will be able to keep the top spot until Christmas remains to be seen, who know Call Of Duty: Black Ops may end up taking the top spot back again next week.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.