Gigabyte has announced the launch of a new mini PC in the form of the Gigabyte GA-SBCAP3450 which builds on last year’s GA-SBCAP3350 and is equipped with a quad-core Intel Celeron N3450 processor. The new mini PC measures 5.7 x 4 inches in size and is equipped with dual gigabit Ethernet ports, HDMI and VGA ports, 2 x USB 3.1 ports, and internal headers for USB 2.0, GPIO, LPT, I2C, and other connections.
All specifications of the Gigabyte GA-SBCAP3450 include
– Built-in Intel Celeron N3450 (up to 2.2 GHz) quad-core processor
– GIGABYTE Ultra Durable™ Technology with 2x Copper PCB Design
– Single channel DDR3L SO-DIMM slot support
– 2 x RS232/422/485, 2 x RS232, Digital I/O 8-in/8-out
– Mini-PCIe Slot for Half-Length WIFI Card Support
– Mini-PCIe Dual Purpose Slot for mSATA SSD Support
– LVDS Header signal for System Integrated Flat Panel Display Support
– Amplified Speaker Header Able to Drive Up to 2W System Integrated Speaker
– All Solid Capacitors with Humidity Protection New Glass Fabric PCB design
– Dual GbE LAN with high ESD Protection support WOL and PXE
– SBC 146x102mm Form Factor with Wide Range 9 – 36V DC-In Power Design
“HDMI is a High-Definition Multimedia Interface which provides up to 5Gb/s video transmitting bandwidth and 8-channel high quality audio all through a single cable. Able to transmit superior, uncompressed digital video and audio, HDMI ensures the crispest rendering of digital content up to 1080p without the quality losses associated with analog interfaces and their digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, HDMI is compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection), allowing the playback of Blu-ray/HD DVD and other protected media content.”
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet By Gigabyte, but as soon as information comes to light, we will keep you updated as always. In the meantime jump over to the official Gigabyte website for more details by following the link below.