If you are looking for a versatile fire pit you may be interested in the Full Range created by Weylin Unruh. Watch the demonstration video below to learn more about its design and construction. Launched via Kickstarter the fire pit is now available to back with early bird pledges available from $165 or roughly £131.
The creators of the Full Range fire pit explain more about its inspiration and design. “It’s been our dream to create a fire pit that is an investment. We wanted to make it easy to assemble and simple to move. Then we decided it would be awesome to be able to cook over the fire. As we design and prototype we keep improving and adding ideas to the board. We feel it’s time to offer our ideas to the world. “
“Use it as a portable enclosure or assemble it permanently in your yard. An optional bottom plate makes it possible to use in your lawn. On the Castle design the turrets are designed to support your roasting sticks for hot dogs or marshmallows. The fire pit sides protect your legs from the heat while the flickering flames spread light through the castle windows.”
Features of the fire pit include :
– The Full Range is easy to assemble and use.
– Break it down, stack it up and use the carrying handle for easy transport.
– It can be adjusted from 19″ to 25″ by changing the slots the hooks are in.
– Any part can be replaced.
– The ends can be switched to accommodate cooking attachments.
– Included handles can be used to move the pit when it’s hot.
– The design allows for future products to be added. (We have some ideas up our sleeve)
More details are available via the official Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign available following the link below.