Today Fujifilm has launched their new Fujifilm X-A1 which is equipped with a 16.3 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor together with wireless image transfer for quick photo sharing of social networking sites.
The Fujifilm X-A1 also features a 3″ tilting LCD screen on the rear and is supplied with a Fujinon XC16-50mm (24-76mm) F3.5-5.6 OIS zoom lens that is a versatile lens designed for a wide range of photographic subjects, including clear low-light scenes.
Other features of the Fujifilm X-A1 include apowerful EXR Processor II that combines with the APS-C sensor using its extended ISO range of up to 25600. Manny Almeida, senior vice president and general manager, Fujifilm North America Corporation explained in todays press release:
“The lightweight X-A1 and versatile XC16-50mm lens combination gives consumers extraordinary value and the opportunity to experience the outstanding image quality that the X-Series is known for,” – “Together with a high definition tilting screen and wireless image transfer, consumers of all skill levels can capture truly memorable images that can also be shared on Facebook and Twitter quickly and easily.”
The X-A1 is also equipped with a WiFi button that enables users transfer high quality photos and movies to social media sites for easy sharing from the camera to either smartphones, tablets and computers.
– 16.3 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
– EXR Processor II
– Start-up time of 0.5
– Shutter lag time of 0.05
– Shooting interval time of 0.7
– 3″ (920K dot) tilting high resolution LCD screen
– Full range of ISO100 – ISO25600
– Wireless image transfer
– Q Menu shortcut button
– In-camera RAW processing
– Film Simulation modes (Velvia, ASTIA, PROVIA, Sepia, and Black & White)
– 8 Advanced Filters (Toy Camera, Miniature, Dynamic Tone, Pop Color, Soft Focus, High Key, Low Key and Partial Color)
– Multiple Exposure mode to superimpose a second exposure on the first exposure
– Full HD movie 1080P\30fps and built-in stereo microphone
– Available accessories include: Leather Case, Hand Grip, and Clip-on Flash
The Fujifilm X-A1 camera and XC16-50mm (24-76mm) F3.5-5.6 OIS lens bundle will be available this month for $600 in black and indigo blue.