Fujifilm has launched a new digital camera, the Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR.
The Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR is according to Fujifilm a ‘SLR-type’ camera, it comes with a 12MP sensor, a 14.3x Fujinon optical zoom lens (30.5mm -436mm equivalent), it also features a 2.7 inch high contrast LCD display.
Here are the specifications.
- 1/1.6″ 12 megapixel Super CCD EXR sensor
- EXR Priority modes and EXR Auto
- Pro Focus Mode and Pro Lowlight Mode
- 5 Film Simulation Modes (Black & White mode and Sepia mode is added)
- A new 2.7″ high contrast 230k-pixel LCD
- New ‘Super Intelligent Flash’
- Improved battery life – almost a 50% increase on the FinePix S100FS
- Combined CCD-RAW (EXR)/JPEG shooting
The Fujifilm FinePix S200EXR will retail for around $600.
via GizmodoFiled Under: Camera News, Gadgets News