Fraction Cracker as the name suggests is an advance conversion tool and fraction solving pocket-sized system, designed for woodworkers, metalworkers, construction workers, DIY’s, household owners, or even a college students, say its creators, who explain more about s the devices inspiration.
“The idea is to create fractional calculator maximum simple and effective. Only two rotating knobs and that’s it! You can add, subtract, divide, multiply inches with fractions; get conversions to feet, decimals, meters and millimeters at the same time on the screen.”
“Measurements… Most of us often use tools like tape measure or rule – they’re pretty simple. If you get exact value, you can achieve successful result. It’s looks simple, but there’s a problem – interpreting result what you’d get. And now we want to pay special attention to… fractions! Yes, fractions! Not easy to understand, not easy to handling with them.”
Technical specifications of the Fraction Cracker include :
– Math operations: addition, subtraction, division, multiplication
– Maximum resulting value: 9,999.9″ (or approximately equal 833′)
– Maximum in addition operations: 1,999.9″ (or approximately equal 166′)
– Dimensions: 3.68″(H) x 3.71″(W) x 1.45″(D) 93.47 mm x 94.24 mm x 36.83 mm
– Weight: without battery 6 oz / 169 g with battery 6.8 oz / 194 g
– Battery life : (at least, with AA alkaline battery) casual use – 3 months in sleep mode – 1 year
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.