Mozilla has this week unveiled new features you can expect to enjoy the rollout of the latest Firefox preview which brings with it Enhanced tracking protection, private tabs by default, the ability to clear browsing information on exit and more.
“Welcome to Firefox Preview 3.0. This release comes with the following features to make browsing and bookmarking safer and easier. Enhanced Tracking Protection protects you from ad and analytics trackers as well as cryptomining and fingerprinting trackers. Firefox Preview lets you change your level of protection from Standard to Strict. When Enhanced Tracking Protection is active, a shield icon will appear in the address bar. On your Firefox Preview home screen while in private mode, tap the trash icon to close all private tabs. (If you want to close a specific tab from the list of your open private tabs, tap the X next to the tab you want to close.)”
New features in the latest Firefox Preview include :
– Enhanced tracking protection in Firefox Preview protects you from ad, analytics, cryptomining and fingerprinting trackers.
– Open links in private tabs by default
– Option to clear browsing information on exit
– Choose what types of browsing information to sync across devices
– Set an autoplay or background behavior for playing audio/video
– See and manage downloads
– An updated browser menu has replaced the Quick Action bar
– Ability to manually add search engines
– Ability to move the navigation bar to the top or bottom
– Force enable zoom
For more details on what you can expect and details on the new features within the Firefox Preview 3.0 release jump over to the official Mozilla support site by following the link below.