UNCPROP Modular has created a versatile modular synthesiser extension in the form of a unique MULT-OR-SWITCH in a 20hp eurorack case designed to make DFAM, Mother-32 or any other semi-modular synthesiser even greater. check out the demonstration video below to learn more about what you can expect from the aptly named FamilyTool synthesiser extension.
Available to back via Kickstarter early bird pledges available from €199 or roughly £180 worldwide shipping is expected to take place during July 2019.
“Our UNCPROP FamilyTool makes use of the genius DFAM, Mother-32, or any other semi-modular synthesizer and aims to make them even greater. The FamilyTool consists of a unique MULT-OR-SWITCH module and a 20hp black anodized extruded aluminum case with wooden end cheeks – the UNCPROP case. The FamilyTool is exclusive to this Kickstarter campaign – it will not be sold as a unit afterwards!“
Features of the MULT-OR-SWITCH Module include :
– 6 A/B switches for up to six switchable routings
– 2 of which are OR-logic mixers
– No external power source needed*
– Passive MULT (1:4 or 2×1:2)
– Patching fun with 24 I/Os
Features of the UNCPROP Case include :
– Fits eurorack modules up to 20hp and 35mm depth (e.g. Clouds and MATHS)
– Perfectly fits DFAM/Mother-32 and
– Is a great addition to any other semi-modular synth
– For heavy users & beginners
– StretchGoal: internal PSU
– Then also works as a standalone eurorack case/effects unit
– Handcrafted wooden panels (walnut)
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.