Expanding their range of performance PC components VisionTek has unveiled a new external graphics enclosure at CES 2019 this week in the form of the new VisionTek Thunderbolt 3 Mini eGFX Enclosure. Created to deliver up to 40 Gbps of bandwidth thanks the inclusion of a Thunderbolt 3 connection, the Mini eGFX Enclosure can be plugged into any Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptop or mini-PC to accelerate the most demanding 3D intensive software programs.
Features of the VisionTek Mini eGFX external graphics enclosure which is now available to purchase priced at $350 include :
– Compact Design – Form & function collide to create one of the most compact and flexible enclosure designs in the industry to accommodate a variety of graphics cards (enclosure dimensions: 8.5″ x 6″ x 2.75″)
– 3D Graphics Performance – Whether you’re rendering complex 3D images or playing intense first-person shooters, the eGFX enclosure supports a wide range of mini ITX size graphics cards.
– Power – 240W of dedicated power is provided with the VisionTek Mini eGFX Enclosure.
– Multiple Displays – Supports up to six 4K displays @ 60fps from laptops & mini PC’s. Scalable to the needs of the user with the addition of a graphics card to fit the application’s needs.
“With the launch of the Mini eGFX external enclosure, users can turbocharge their Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops with cutting edge discrete GPU add-in cards on the fly,” said Michael Innes, President, VisionTek Products, LLC. “VisionTek embraces technology innovations from Intel that enhance the way we utilize our GPU technology to increase the efficiency, performance, and resolution of 3D visual PC applications.”
VisionTek has also made available additional High-Speed USB 3.0, Ethernet Connection, and SATA III Port thanks to the design which uses a second Thunderbolt controller with PCIe-to-USB and PCIe-to-LAN controllers to provide two additional USB 3.0 ports.
– PCIe 3.0 port supporting select graphics cards*
– Dual Thunderbolt™ 3 controller ensures dedicated lanes for graphics and peripherals
– 2x USB 3.0 ports on the front for added connectivity
– RJ 45 Gigabit Ethernet for high speed network connectivity
– Aluminum design for lightweight performance
– Works with your laptop display or external displays to provide a massive increase in graphics power
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.