EVGA has unveiled its new iCX Technology Suite this week which features a total of 11 global patents (pending and granted), and offers nine additional sensors embedded on the PCB.
Thanks to the newly designed diecast baseplate and backplate and the specifically designed directed airflow chambers, owners are capable of engaging in full control thanks to the EVGA Precision XOC, the EVGA iCX Technology Suite design to provide interactive cooling solutions.
EVGA iCX Technology Suite specifications include :
• EVGA iCX Has 9 Thermal Sensors and Multiple MCUs – All 9 sensors can be display in EVGA Precision XOC and OSD.
• Asynchronous Fan Control – Separate left/right fan control including fan curve
• A New and More Efficient Way to Cool – GPU fan determined by GPU temperature. (Left Fan) Power/Memory fan determined by Power/Memory temperature. (Right Fan)
• Full Control with EVGA Precision XOC – Each sensor can be monitored in real time and displayed in PXOC OSD.
• Interactive Cooling with Thermal LED Display System – User customized RGB color and visual alarm settings
• Optimized Airflow Fin Design – Fin holes direct airflow through fins. Half open fin maximized airflow and L-Shaped fins increase surface contact
• Die Cast and Form Fitted Baseplate and Backplate – Makes direct contact with all vital components. Maximize heat dissipation with increased surface area on baseplate.
• Peace of Mind Gaming – An EVGA ONLY fuse adds another layer of protection to your card and system.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.