EVGA has this week introduced the new H370 Stinger motherboard which the company has created to provide a budget friendly workhorse that can be used to build a gaming PC or home theatre media centre. Equipped with the next generation Intel H370 Express Chipset and offering support for DDR4 2667MHz+ memory the new motherboard offers a 10-layer PCB.
The motherboard is also equipped with a 9-phase PWM, external clock generator, HDMI 2.0 and 7.1 Channel HD Audio allowing it to be a steady were cause for many years to come. Connectivity on the motherboard comes in the form of 4 x SATA 6G ports, M.2 and is Intel Optane Memory Ready.
Further connections include USB 3.1 Gen 2, 4 native USB 3.1 Gen 1 and connectivity provided by both Bluetooth and dual band wireless. A full feature list of the EVGA H370 Stinger Motherboard includes :
– Supports Intel Core i3, i5, and i7 Socket 1151 Coffee Lake-S Processors
– Intel Optane Memory Ready
– HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2
– 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio + Optical
– Included Intel Dual-band WiFi / BT4.2 with external antenna
– 1x M.2 Key E (32mm) + 1x M.2 Key M (80mm on back)
– 150% Increased Socket Gold Content
– 100% Solid State Capacitors
– External Clock Gen.
– USB 3.1 Gen 2 Support
– USB 3.1 Gen 1 Support
– USB 2.0 Support
Source: TPUFiled Under: Hardware, Top News