If you are in the market for a smart lock which can be controlled from your smartphone or mobile device it might be worth giving eVe a little more investigation.
eVe has this month launched via the Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign with the aim of raising €50,000 over the next 30 days to take the smart lock into production. Offering a number of valuable features which are not available when a traditional lock is used.
While maintaining manual locking, eVe enables access sharing, remote control and surveillance of your door, together on your smartphone. The smart cylinder lock features :
– No more keys : get a distant access to your home/office
– Different ways to open your door : WiFi – Bluetooth Low Energy 4.1 – 3G/4G
– Maximize security: AES 256 system, accelerometer and beacons
– Total control of your system with the mobile application
– One 1/2 AA battery and a physical, emergency/back up key
Well suited for your door : The cylinder length can be adapted to your door (inner+outer lenghs) with a step of 5mm . We will ask you those dimensions by measuring your current cylinder, after choosing your package and at the end of campaign.
For more information on the new eVe smart lock jump over to the Kickstarter crowdfunding website via the link below.
Source: KickstarterFiled Under: Hardware, Top News