Following on from the launch of the Elgato Stream Deck back in May 2017, Elgato has this week announced the availability of their new Elgato Stream Deck Mini Studio Controller which is now available to purchase priced at $100 from online retailers such as Amazon and GameStop.
The Stream Deck Mini features six fully-customisable LCD keys designed to provide creators with control over their streaming content and only “previously only available to professional broadcasters” says Elgato. The mini controller can be used to automatically detecting scenes and sources, as well as post on social media channels.
Stream Deck Mini is seamlessly integrated into all the leading tools and platforms used by content creators including OBS Studio, XSplit, Streamlabs, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Mixer, and more. Features of the Stream Deck Mini Studio Controller include :
– Six Fully-Customisable LCD Keys: One-touch tactile operation. Instant visual feedback.
– Drag and Drop Setup: Simply drag and drop actions onto keys. Assign ready-made icons or create original images.
– Native Integrations: OBS Studio, XSplit, Streamlabs, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Mixer, and more – Stream Deck Mini seamlessly integrates into a creator’s favorite tools and platforms.
– Creativity Unleashed: Creators can use Stream Deck Mini to enhance their on-screen antics with GIFs, images, videos, and soundbites.
– Multitasking Made Easy: Assign several actions to a single key and launch them all with a tap. One by one separated by intervals, or together, simultaneously.
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.