Elder Scrolls Online players patiently waiting for the arrival of the new Elsweyr zone which will be arriving in the game on June 4th, 2019, are sure to enjoy this new two-minute teaser trailer released by Bethesda. The Khajiiti homeland is under attack and it’s up to you to defend it from dragons, undead, Imperial Necromancers, and more.
The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 NPC systems from June 2019. Pre-purchase The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr now to gain immediate access to the otherworldly Rahd-m’Athra Mount, the base Elder Scrolls Online game, the Morrowind and Summerset Chapters, plus get the Noble Clan-Chief costume, Blue Dragon Imp pet, Baandari Peddler Crate, and more.
Features of the new Elsweyr content include :
– A gigantic new zone, Elsweyr, similar in size and scope to last year’s Summerset zone
– An epic main story quest line with around 30 hours of new adventures that ties into the Season of the Dragon, plus tons of new side quests and exploration
– A powerful new Class: The Necromancer, the most requested addition from the community
– A challenging new 12-player Trial: Sunspire
– Colossal new World Events: Dragon Attacks
– A vast amount of unique Delves, Public Dungeons, and stand-alone quests, as well as a host of updates and quality-of-life improvements
“Overcome new and exciting challenges as you venture into Elsweyr. Explore fertile grasslands with stalking predators, winding canyons whose shadows hide bandits and worse, and wild borderlands where the Khajiit grow their famous moon-sugar crops. Experience all of this and more in The Elder Scrolls Online: Elsweyr. “
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you buy something through one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.